This Suncatcher is a prism sticker that catches the sun's light and turns it into beautiful rainbow magic inside your room! Makes a darling gift, or surprise for anyone who could use some rainbow sunshine cheer.
It can be applied to any window surface that receives direct sunlight. You'll be surprised as the light patterns change during the different seasons of the year and times of day. Rainbows will come and go and bring a smile every time!
This hand-drawn signature "Here Comes the Sun" design adds whimsey and cheer!
*This item ships free!*
Prism Pattern: Starburst
- Suncatchers do best in east, west, and south facing windows. Each will create rainbows at different times of the day. East facing in the morning, West Facing at the end of the day, and South facing are especially amazing during the winter when the sun is lower on the horizon.
- You DO need direct sunlight, that is the most important thing, but the sunniest window in your home isn't always the best place because it's harder to control the ambient light of the room, so don't stress if your room isn't super bright.
- Remember- the weather, time of year, seasons, and placement all play a factor in the resulting rainbows. Your Suncatcher will never stop working, but the rainbows may come and go, grow and fade, and change a lot depending on the seasons! It's fun to watch how they change, so just be patient and I promise they will come!
- Suncatchers will not damage windows and can be removed, but they are a strong adhesive and work best if you find a spot and leave it there once you put it on. If you try to peel it off the window to re-position, the printed design may chip off, and the suncatcher may tear.
- APPLICATION TIP: spray your clean window with water, and place suncatcher directly on wet glass. You will be able to easily move it around until placement is perfect. Take a squeegee and gently squeegee out excess water. Sun catcher may take on a milky appearance but it will disappear as soon as water dries!
Product Details: Hand Drawn Suncatcher and packaging designed by Sara Wells. Total package dimension 5x7, Here Comes the Sun Suncatcher dimension: 4.6" x 5.5" Proudly made and printed in the USA! Note: Photos in this listing are from use of this actual suncatcher and are not edited!